This learning program has been specifically designed to develop the abilities of selected Footwear Exchange’s Campus Ambassador Program.
ON JOB LEARNING
Module Title: Know Thyself
After this training Footwear Exchange Ambassadors can develop their long-term Personal Development Plan
- Understand yourself and you set meaningful goals.
- Define these goals in terms of what you want to achieve and the steps you need to take to get there.
- Identify gaps in your skills and experience, and you create an action plan to fill them, so that you can move towards your end goal.
Module Title: Goal Setting and Getting Things Done
This training course helps participants develop important skills to achieve more in professional and personal life.
- How to overcome procrastination
- Set realistic deadlines
- Use the four P’s of Positive, Personal, Possible and Prioritized
- Chunk, block and tackle
- Plan effectively
- Use Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Timely (SMART) goals
Module Title: Assertiveness and Self Confidence
This training course help participants to able to communicate, share their opinions and get more proactive in shaping their life and interactions with others.
- Understand what it means to be assertive and self-confident
- Gain techniques to confidently express opinions and needs
- Learn to say ‘no’ without being rude or seeming disinterested
- Discover how to “feel the part”, “look the part”, “sound the part” and “become the part”
Module Title: Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
This training help participants to understanding of social and emotional behaviors and learning how to adapt and manage their responses to situations.
- Define Emotional Intelligence (EQ).
- Learn the four core skills required to practice emotional intelligence.
- Define and practice self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation and empathy.
- Interpret and manage your emotions.
- Balance optimism and pessimism.
Module Title: Organizational Skills
This training course helps participants to develop essential skills in organizing so that they increase their productivity and reduce waste of their time and resources.
- Remove the clutter
- Priorities tasks
- Use 80/20 rule
- Set realistic deadlines
- Remove or limit time wasters
- Fight procrastination
Experts are from leather, footwear and allied industry will share their experiences and answer participants questions.
We expect that participants feel motivated and confidence about their upcoming professional journey.
Campus ambassador will perform on-job learning by doing their assignment from Footwear Exchange.
Campus Ambassador can get involved with many different types of work allowing you to develop skills that you already have as well as gain new ones. We expect by working different project and regular task-based activities, campus ambassadors sharpen your communication and interpersonal skills, presentation skills and teamwork. There are lot of intangible benefit campus ambassadors can create themselves by using this platform.